Medical coding, billing and collections
With the ever changing regulations and protocols in the healthcare industry, Navigant Cymetrix Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Management relieves your business of these burdens and allows you to focus on caring for your patients.
Navigant Cymetrix offers comprehensive billing and collection solutions for physician practices including coding, claims editing, submission and analysis, payment posting, denial management, accounts receivable management, and comprehensive reporting.
- Increase efficiency by managing time-consuming billing tasks involving payers and patients
- Improve reimbursement from insurers with accurate and compliant coding
- Reduce accounts receivable days with technology-enabled workflows
- Maintain control with a single point of accountability
Navigant Cymetrix methodically completes provider applications and agreements for new or relocated providers in hospitals and surgery centers, assist with insurance and payer credentialing, and also help with DEA licensure, continuing education, CAQH, NPPES and other needs.
- Technology-enabled data aggregation with alerts and notifications
- Credentialing with payers
- Complete state licensing credentialing
- Updating CAQH and NPPES (NPI enumeration) databases
- Assistance with hospital applications and/or medical staff applications
Navigant Cymetrix provides coding per national and payer standards for Surgical, E&M or both, depending on your needs. Data entry of charges into your billing system may also be included, if desired.
- Rigorous interview and on-boarding process
- Extensive EMR experience
- Quality reviews and education
- External professional education
- Timeliness of charge entry
- Physician education feedback loop to improve process
Billing and Collections
Billing and collections have always been cornerstones in any physician organization’s success. Navigant Cymetrix cuts through the complexity of the process, applying our extensive knowledge and experience to a wide range of services.
- Data entry
- Claims and billing
- Payment processing
- Denial management
- Payer A/R follow-up
- Self-pay A/R follow-up
- Patient services phone support
- Business analytics via VitalStats®
Best in KLAS