Expedite Account Resolution
Navigant Cymetrix Accounts Receivable Management team members, specially trained in customer service and payer relations, extend the capabilities of your business office to:
- Gain efficiencies
- Reduce bad debt
- Increase system conversion productivity
Navigant Cymetrix’s automated workflows reduce manual tasks and expedite denial and account follow-up activities. Analytics provide summary and detail-level reports to complement a process of consistent and standardized follow-up. Our team members apply government and national payer experience for accurate and timely reimbursement.
- Expedite account resolution and reduce denied claims
- CollectMETRIX℠ automates processes and reports denial trends
- Integration of proprietary technology for 835 conversion and secure CMS data exchange
- Verify claims utilizing 276, integrating 277 into workflow
Navigant Cymetrix solutions automates account stratification while improving the satisfaction of self-pay patients. Special training in patient-liability collection and an ability to mirror your culture and policies offer an effective and compassionate account-resolution process.
- Reduction in bad debt
- Automates account stratification and follow-up activities with CollectMETRIX℠
- Reduces manual tasks and enhances customer service
- Compassionate account resolution
- Consistent process for charity identification
Migrate from a legacy platform and still maintain continuous account resolution effectiveness with the Navigant Cymetrix System Conversion solution. Our team’s ability to seamlessly support you helps sustain the momentum of your cash flow while your staff concentrates on getting up to speed on the new system.
- Proven pre-conversion placement strategy
- Allow staff to focus on new system implementation
- Maintain cash flow during conversion
- Implement post-conversion account resolution
- Leverage experience on multiple legacy platforms
“Navigant Cymetrix resolved large volumes of government and commercial insurance as well as self-pay accounts from the legacy patient account system with very little deterioration in receivables and cash flow.” — Director, Central Business Office
Best in KLAS